Learn from 9 World numbers 1's
Get inside the minds of the World's greatest players and understand how they got to the top of the game!
Get started now
Learn from 9 World numbers 1's
Unlock videos now
Access 1000's of coaching videos
Watch over 3000 coaching videos and get in depth analysis and insight into the professional game.
Find your level now
Test your level & track your development
Use the on court skills tests & off court fitness tests to keep track of your improvements.
Get fitter now
Improve your fitness levels
Develop new ways to train specifically for the squash court. Follow pre-made sessions and programmes or create your own using our session planner.
Start building now
Plan your squash & fitness sessions
Create your own training sessions or choose from our pre-made sessions. Take them to the court on your mobile or tablet or download them as a PDF.
Train smarter now
Organise your training
Schedule practices, programmes and workouts across the year. Attach sessions, videos or articles to events, and share them with your coach or training partner.
Start improving your game with the help of SquashSkills!
- Learn from the World's best players & coaches
- Gain access to 3,000+ coaching videos
- Set goals & track your progress
- Improve your game, whatever your level
- Join a community of 50,000+ fellow players
SquashSkills members have access to the tools they need to improve their game
Gain access to World class coaching, anytime, anywhere.
Regardless of level, SquashSkills caters for every squash players needs.
Whether a beginner who's trying to learn the rules, or an experienced coach who's looking to add variety to their sessions, there really is something for everyone.
Learn from some of the greatest names in the sport
4.9* rated on Facebook!
4.9* rated on Google!
I don't think I've ever had such a clear understanding of what I need to do now to improve my game - it's also given me fresh ideas for my physical training!
Leo Chester, Vancouver, Canada
The site is simply brilliant! I use it several times a week and it's helped me improve my squash and fitness a great deal. Please keep up the great work!
Ashley Buckle, Melbourne, Australia
I'm writing to tell you how grateful I am, you've really helped me so much. I live in Rio de Janeiro and started playing squash in 2014.
I started in category 5, since then I check the website almost every day searching for something to improve my game and now, after a year and a half, I'm going into category 2!
Daniel Abdalla, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
There are so many awesome things that i can say about SquashSkills.
Ask your self this: Where can you get all of the following, at one place?
1) Coaching for squash in all aspects of the game for all levels of players
2) Tips from pro players (I'm talking World No.1s World Champions and many others).
3) Coaching from world class coaches (who train and have trained World Champions and share their experience with us).
4) Fitness and training sessions pre-planned and designed for you to incorporate in your own training.
5) Personal space, where you can see what level you are at; set targets and sessions for yourself and follow and record your own progress.
Sounds AMAZING doesn't it. That my friend is SquashSkills for you.
Gursevak Sharma, Ontario, Canada