We’re hiring! Do you want to work in squash? Are you a mad keen squash fan?
A new opportunity has opened up as we hunt for a new videographer to join our Bristol team. If you’re keen to travel, shoot the game’s best players and immerse yourself in the world of squash then this could be the role for you!
Job Role: Videographer
Salary: £25,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
Based: Bristol, Avon
Who we are
SquashSkills has established itself as global leader in online sports coaching. With a unique platform and a team of coaches that includes Nine World Number Ones we are regarded as one of the World’s biggest squash brands.
Over the last five years we have cemented our position within the squash world through the delivery of world class video coaching. We secured a first round of investment in 2015 which enabled us to build the bespoke platform that is at the heart of the business.
Our priority is to scale the business and build upon the successes of the last five years. Our team remains small and we see ourselves as a start-up.
We are looking for a videographer to join our team and produce world class coaching videos and marketing content.
The successful candidate will create outstanding content that brings video coaching to life. Not only will you deliver high quality, informative coaching videos, you’ll also concept adverts and marketing content that will drive sales and growth within the business.
- Taking the lead on shoots with regards to both filming and directing
- Editing weekly coaching content
- Producing imaginative adverts that engage and captivate our audience
- Managing the content release schedule and workflows
- Be involved during creative process around campaign creation and development
- Leading innovation in content development
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years industry experience.
Technical competencies, education, training & experience
- Have a great understanding and practical knowledge of filming and editing
- Experience in Adobe Premier with proven ability to edit different types of video (documentary, interview, vlog, advert etc)
- In depth knowledge of squash
- Experience in After Effects
- Experience shooting with DSLR’s and full frame cameras
- Photography experience
- Knowledge of capturing audio
- University degree with a preference towards media preferred but not essential
- Full driving licence
- Experience in uploading/publishing videos and writing copy to accompany them
- Experience with Sony FS5, Canon 5D MK III or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Thrive working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Creative mindset, with the ability to see ideas through to completion
- Always looking to improve, experiment and gain new skills
- Passion for film, always staying on top of the latest trends
- Must be willing to travel and work abroad
If you’re interested in the job please email email@example.com along with a CV, show reel/website and covering letter.